Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many weddings have you photographed before ? I have photographed over 500 over the last 15 years.
2. Can we see more of your work and wedding albums ? Yes, I have slideshows to show you on my laptop and wedding albums - all of my own wedding images.
3. How Long does it take for us to receive our photos after the wedding day ? It is approx. 2 to 3 weeks before you receive your wedding photos, slightly quicker during the winter time when I have less weddings on.
4. If you haven't photographed at our venue before will you go and look around ? Yes - with you if we can arrange a suitable date, or I'll pop along on my own and have a mooch around.
5. How do we have to pay for our wedding ? I offer a couple of options - either 50% deposit with 50% payable the month before or we can break it down into smaller installments if you prefer, with the last payment due 30 days before your wedding day.
6. Do you hold dates open if we can't decide what to do ? I'm afraid not, I cannot hold dates, as summer dates book up very quickly.
7.How do we receive our photos and do we get an album? You get your photos on a sparkly heart shaped USB memory stick, all of the images are Hi Res and have no watermarks, they are for you to use as you wish. You also get a password protected online gallery to share with friends and family. Albums are not included in the price, but can be bought seperately, there are several sizes and options available.