I am a Wedding Photographer based in Worcestershire, but travel all over the UK to photograph weddings.
Once you have set your date and booked your venue, you need to start thinking about booking your photographer. I am now taking bookings for 2021/2022 . So to ensure that you get the photographer that you want book as soon as you have your date set. Please note that due to Covid I have limited availability for 2021 as I have moved so many weddings to 2021 from 2020.
Remember there are lots of things you need to ask your photographer and think about, before you part with any money.
1. What do you get with the package - USB'Ss of high res images - an album - both?
2. What happens if the day starts to run late - will you stay a bit longer - if so how much does this cost?
3. Are you insured?
4. What happens if your camera or a lens breaks - do you carry a spare ?
5. What happens if something happens to the photographer - will they send somebody else out or are we left with no photographer ?
6. How much do we pay and when?
7. Can we see some of your work - and how many weddings have you photographed - you don't want to be their first do you????
8. Do you like the photographer - remember they are going to be at your wedding, you don't want somebody who will be upsetting your guests.
9.Have they photographed at your venue previously - if not do they go and have a look around before the day ?
10. How long will it take to get your photos/album after the Wedding Day ?
There are a lot more questions too, but just remembering to ask even these few will help you get a feel of how professional your photographer is and how much experience they have had.
If you would like to speak to me about your wedding photography, please just call me on 07885472010 or email me: [email protected]